Renewable Energy Inspiring Renewable Energy. By that we mean inspiring industry, commercial companies, public sector organisations, charities and community groups to consider using renewable energy as an essential of their overall energy needs.
- Solar Panels - solar power systems for domestic and commercial customers
- Life saving solar power solutions for blood and vaccine refrigeration
- Medium scale wind turbine installations for farmers and landowners
- Large scale on-shore wind farm planning and feasibility consultation
- Biomass heating solutions for large scale domestic, public sector and commercial installations
- Hydroelectric power - run-of-river power installations for large landowners, utility and water companies
Solar Power -
Solar power vaccine and blood refrigeration systems have been provided for numerous third world countries. Much of this work has involved designing and installing systems utilising solar power in remote, off-grid areas including sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the Far East.
We have delivered solar powered systems alongside numerous in-country charities, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and relief agencies by providing renewable energy solutions utilising solar power and other sustainable technologies.
Dulas also undertakes domestic and commercial scale solar power installations on a range of buildings from homes through to agricultural barn roofs in the UK.
Wind turbines -
Dulas provide consultancy, planning and installation services for medium scale wind turbines. Clients usually include farmers and landowners seeking commercial gain from Feed-in Tariff revenues. Medium scale wind turbines in the 50kW to 500kW range include the Endurance E-3120 50kW and Northern Power Systems Northwind 100kW wind turbines.
These wind turbines deliver the best return and payback through the feed-in Tariff (FIT) and provide free electricity to dairy, arable and livestock farmers in Scotland, England and Wales and to commercial and industrial sites.