REHAU manufacture pre-insulated district heating pipe in our factory in Blaenau-Ffestiniog, making us the only UK based manufacturer.
The RAUVITHERM pipe is available from 25mm to 125mm carrier pipes, and comes in single or twin pipe configurations. This pipe is used for biomass, district heating, biogas / anaerobic digestion or heat pump applications. It is designed for transporting hot water underground at temperatures up to 95C.
REHAU also produce pipework and chambers for ground source heat pumps, underfloor heating.
Facebook – REHAU renewables
LinkedIn – REHAU renewables
Hoses for Milking Machines
AUSIL FG and RAULAB FG hoses are REHAU's specialist silicone solution for use in milking machines.
These hoses are ideal for the hygienic treatment of milk.
REHAU's silicone hoses for milking machines stand out due to the following attributes:
- Flexibility and permanent elasticity, even at low temperatures
- Better positioning of the milking cluster on the udder
- Optimum weight distribution results in gentle milking
- Ageing, ozone and UV-resistant (no embrittlement)
- High durability, long service life, less retooling work