ENGLISH / WELSH-SPEAKING LAWYERS SERVICE
Gwasanaeth broffesiynol a thrylwyr yn y Gymraeg ar faterion sy'n ymwneud ag amaeth a'r amgylchedd wledig
WHY USE OUR AGRICULTURAL SERVICES?
Our Agricultural Department at Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins, located in the midst of one of Wales’s largest agricultural communities, is well placed to advise farmers, landowners and farm tenants on all aspects of agricultural law. With a wealth of experience and specialism in farming and rural issues, whether for individuals or businesses, we are the solicitors for you. The areas of work we undertake are as follows:-
HOW YOU BENEFIT FROM USING OUR AGRICULTURAL SERVICES
1. A high quality dedicated service tailored to your needs;
2. A professional and efficient service;
3. Fixed-fees charged for a wide range of services;
4. Wide experience;
5. An open, down to earth and friendly service;
6. Meetings – where and when – at your convenience;
7. Transactions can be undertaken through the medium of Welsh.
8. A Law Society accredited residential conveyancing service (CQS).
9. Reliable, trust worthy and consistent service
10. Direct contact and relationship with your Solicitor
11. Good communication and understanding of issues
12. We have secured the national Law Society’s law management quality mark, Lexcel.