Cadnant Planning specialise in providing planning and development advice. Our team has over 20 years of experience in dealing with the Town and Country Planning system throughout the UK.
From its office in Conwy, Cadnant Planning has an excellent track record of securing planning consents and Development Plan allocations for development throughout Wales and the North West of England.
Our team of Chartered Town Planners are well placed to provide advice to existing and prospective clients throughout Wales. All our planners are Welsh speaking and are conversant with the Welsh planning system.
We can provide the following services:
• Development and planning appraisals
• Planning application submission
• Design and Access Statements
• Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
• Retail Impact Assessment
• Language Impact Assessment for proposals in Wales
• Planning appeals and Public Inquiries
• Certificate of Lawful Use applications
• Resolving planning enforcement issues
• Local Development Plan Representations
• Flood Risk Assessments
• Environmental Impact Assessment
We pride ourselves on being able to develop land-use proposals in a manner which is most likely to lead to value enhancing planning consents.