As one of the largest accountancy practices with 6 offices across Swansea, Cardiff, Haverfordwest, Pembroke, Carmarthen and St Davids and a track record spanning more than 100 years, you can be sure that Bevan & Buckland are your local financial team who have your best interests at heart.
Whether you are a traditional farmer, or looking to diversify our team of expert accountants have extensive experience in advising on agriculture to our impressive portfolio of farming clients which include family owned farms, tenanted holdings and landed estates.
Our experts typically cover the following core areas:
- Diversifications, including the current trend for solar and wind turbine projects
- Benchmarking your business to expected margins
- Conversion to a limited company
- Capital gains tax including rollover relief
- Inheritance tax and succession planning
- Cashflow forecasts
- Specialist Trust and Estate work
- Annual accounts and tax compliance including the day-to-day accounting needs of a business, for instance VAT returns (including electronic submission) and provide a full payroll service.
We work very closely with local land agents, solicitors and banks and are happy to work as part of a team to provide you with tax and business solutions.
Services we provide include Accounts, Tax Compliance, Audit, Tax Planning, Debt Management, Insolvency, Financial Planning, Corporate Finance, Payroll, VAT Advice and Returns, Tax Investigations, Business Startup, Business Growth and Accounting Software.