Architectural design is the centre of our business, with a design philosophy focusing on the people using the building and the surrounding environment.
Our project management service is based on lateral thinking, practical and economical problem solving, with experience on a range of projects.
Our wide range of services are aimed to relieve the client of any pressure and stress involved in organising their dream build, and we think that we can offer our clients a comprehensive service that only a multi-discipline practice can provide.
Whether you are making plans to build, extend, convert or renovate your home or business, our aim is to provide a professional and personal service to assist you with all your architectural requirements, bringing the best value and quality to your project.
Our initial consultations are aimed at establishing your architectural requirements and using our experience to develop initial ideas into your own personal project brief. With a project brief in hand, we can then develop design ideas and concepts into a feasible scheme allowing us to turn your dream design into a reality.
We cover all the following aspects:
- Agricultural Designs
- Feasibility studies.
- Concept development, sketch design and full detailed drawings.
- Approved by CADW for restoration of listed buildings.
- Contemporary, traditional and sustainable designs.
- JCT contracts.
- Full construction drawings
- National Parks planning applications.
- Ergonomic design for disabled and infirm.
- Project Management.
- Measured Surveys.
- Project Estimators.
- Conservation Consultants.
- Energy Efficiency Consultants.
- Secure by Design Consultants.
- Bespoke Design.
- 3D Design Works and modelling.
- Building regulation drawings and applications.
- Planning drawings and applications.
- Listed building applications.
- Disabled Adaptations.
- Renovation Grants.